Monday, May 27, 2019

Norma Aguilar-Missing

The first case I am profiling is Norma Aguilar.


I have searched and searched but I cannot find a great deal of information on this young lady. I looked for FB groups set up to help promote her poster or to help her family with clues however I found none. What little information on the poster provided below is that she is 4'9" and 120 lbs. She is very petite. She was 17 at the time of her disappearance and would be 19 now. She was born April 8, 2000 and went missing on September 29, 2017. Her ears are pierced. She went missing from Winston-Salem, NC. This is not a lot of information provided to go on and I do not want to speculate and hurt the family as they are already grieving. I would love if her family saw my blog and contacted me so I could ask them more details as I have theories and would love to help them further if I could.

I would like to know if she spoke English as a second language, had relatives in the area, where she went missing from, who was her last contact, what did she take with her, what was her social life like, etc. These are all factors that can help to figure out what happened to her and who may be responsible for her absence. She could just be a run away. She could have met with foul play. With very little information I am left stumped and unable to help further besides sharing here and on FB.
Please open the link below, look at it and think, and then share, share, share.


http://api.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1309606/1



Be vigilant. Be the eyes, ears, and voice for the missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment