Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome to The Twyford Files!

Hello and welcome to The Twyford Files (TTF)! :) 

Contained therein I will explore different aspects of criminal justice from unsolved crimes, murders, serial killers, rapists, deviant behavior, psychological theories, etc. 

The first case I will be discussing is the murder of my older sister, Mary Frances Stoner, in November 1979. I will discuss briefly my family and more importantly my sister through her short life. I will then move on to the murder trials, the verdicts, and the subsequent sentencing and death of her murderer. 

Please feel free to email or post me ideas you would like for me to discuss. 
Thank you again for visiting!

V/R,
Sallie Stoner-Twyfor

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! Can't wait to start reading this on a regular basis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done up and running..look forward to reading you blog very soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for visiting! :) More to come....

    ReplyDelete